Finn Majlergaard – A cross Cultural integration expert
Dr. Finn Majlergaard is an expert in:
- Inspiration for making multicultural Teams successful
- Teaching cross-cultural leadership at your Business School
- New ways of motivating and rewarding a multicultural workforce
- Accelerating the integrating of a diverse group of people?
- Upgrading your leadership skills to become a true global leader
Dr. Finn Majlergaard is
- The motivational speaker for your workshop or conference
- The global networker (19000+ direct contacts on LinkedIn)
Finn Majlergaard has 20+ years of experience as global business executive and management consultant in companies like IBM, Arthur Andersen Business Consulting (AABC) and CSC.
For the past 11 years Finn Majlergaard has worked dedicated and professionally with companies and organisations throughout the world on accelerating organisational effectiveness through cultural synergies. Finn Majlergaard has achieved these results by:
- Developing cultural intelligence and global management skills with the clients
- Developing and implementing effective motivation- and reward systems
- Delivering modern cross-cultural training that goes beyond the traditional silo-thinking
- Facilitating cultural change in international organisations and teams
Finn Majlergaard holds a Doctorate from International School of Management in Paris, New York Tokyo and Shanghai and a MBA from Henley Management College, UK.
- Finn Majlergaard is a member of the board of directors of The Cambridge Strategy Asset Management Company, London, UK
- Finn Majlergaard is a visiting professor at
- Internations School of Management Paris.
- International Institute of Paris.
- Stockholm School of Economics, Riga
- Copenhagen Business School
- Finn Majlergaard is the founder of www.educatedsingles.com – a global community for well-educated individuals
- Finn Majlergaard is member of the Society of Industry Leaders, New York
Please see Finn Majlergaard’s c.v. ( can be downloaded from this site) for further information.
Finn Majlergaard’s preferred roles:
- International Business developer through innovation and creative thinking.
- Strategic change agent in international organisations.
- Cross-cultural trainnig and consulting.
- Interim Management
- Cultural Due Diligence
- Crisis Mangement and damage control
- Facilitator, public speaker and mediator
Finn Majlergaard is really good at:
- Helping companies overcoming cultural barriers
- post-merger integration
- Create international successes
- Coach and train international managers
- Make companies succeed internationally
- Finding business partners/investors globally
Gugin is a global operating consulting firm dedicated and comitted to help its clients get the most out of the diversity in a globalised world. Gugin is innovative and forward thinking and deliver new cutting-edge solutions to its clients operational, tactical and strategic challenges.
Gugin dedicates many resources to research, so that the solutions suggested at al times are backed by the latest imperical evidence. The continuous focus on research in how companies can achieve results form cultural diversity was also the subject ofFinn Majlergaard’s doctoral dissertation where more than 1200 managers from global operating companies contributed with their knowledge and experience. As one of the few consulting companies Gugin is ahead of their clients in linking strategy, organisation, cultural diversity and leadership into one framework that can lead to significant competitive advantage.
Read more about Gugin here
Other companies Finn Majlergaard is involved in
Educated Singles – a global community for well-educated singles. Finn Majlergaard is the founder and owner. Take a look here.
The European Wellness Guide. Aiming at becoming the best, most reputable and mod comprehensive guide to wellness services in Europe. Dr. Finn Majlergaard is the founder and owner. Take a look here.
The Cambridge Strategy Asset Management Company. Dr. Finn Majlergaard serves on the board of directors